Can I listen to audio at faster or slower speeds?
Yes, the listening speed can be adjusted!
When you are listening to a passage, click the "controls" button in the bottom right hand corner of your screen.
From there, you'll be able to adjust the following:
- Speed up or Slow down the Audio
- Change the volume on just the Voice
- Change the volume on just the Music
- Adjust the master volume as a whole
- Add a chime for distinction between chapters, playlist tracks or items in your queue
You are able to do this in real time, as the passage is playing, so you can understand how the changes you made impact the auditory experience on the fly.