Can I create my own Playlist?
Yes you can! Whether you want to create a custom list of verses to memorize or meditate upon, or research a specific topic of faith that is on your heart and mind, there is no limit to the number of ways you can integrate this feature into your personal walk with the Lord.
Here's how to do so!
You'll want to start by hitting the "me" tab at the bottom right of your screen.
- Click "My Playlists"
- Click the + at the top that says "Add Playlist"
- Name the playlist whatever you'd like
- Click "Done"
- Click the title of the playlist you just created
- Click "Edit" in the top right hand corner
- Click the + for Add Track
- Type in what you're wanting to add
- Click the result of your search
- Once finished adding all tracks, click "Save" in the top right hand corner of the app.
Once you have finished, you either play from there or go back to your playlist homepage (you do this by clicking the < button in the top left) and choose the Playlist you want to hear.