How do I gift Dwell?
First, thank you so much for wanting to share Dwell with your Family and Friends!
Gifting Dwell is easy! You can either send your gift to the recipient via email, or you can print out any one of our custom gift card designs! Before doing so, you will need to create an account with us. You do NOT need a subscription, simply a username and password. Click HERE if that's you, and need to make an account.
Follow these steps for seamless gifting (you'll need to use an internet browser to do the following):
- Log into your Dwell account and click "Your Account" from the top right hand corner of your screen.
- Click the "Give Gift of Dwell" on the left hand side.
- Choose the subscription you'd like to give. (Click HERE to read about our multi gift discounts)
Once your payment has been completed do the following to give your gift!
- Click "Your Account" from the top right hand corner of your screen.
- Click "Manage Gifts" on the left hand side.
- Choose whether you'd like to email, or print your gift.
- If email: choose a design and enter the email address of the intended recipient. Be sure to enter your name as well so they know who it came from and who to thank! Your friend or family member will receive a custom email letting them know they have a gift, in addition to a link and instructions on how to set up their account.
- If print: you still get to choose a gift card design! Next, write a little note to the recipient and again, be sure to include your name! Once your note is finished, click "Print". A print preview screen will pop up to ensure all looks okay before you print!
After you have given your gifts, you can always go back to the "Manage Gifts" tap in the sidebar to track whether or not your gifts have been activated. You'll also see a "send again" button incase your friend or family has trouble receiving your email. You can even re-send a previously purchased gift to a different email address.
That's it! 💥 If you still have questions about gifting send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd love to help you out!